Ayman M. El Ansary
Assistant Professor and Associate Chair, Graduate Professional Programs
Ph.D. - University of Western Ontario (2010)
M.Sc. - Alexandria University (2005)
B.Sc. - Alexandria University (1999)
- Licensed Professional Engineer (P.Eng), Professional Engineers Ontario, Toronto, ON, Canada.
- Executive Member of Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) London chapter.
- Chair of PEO London Chapter Scholarship Fund Committee.
- Member of the Canadian Society for Civil Engineering (CSCE).
- Member of the CSCE sub-committee on steel structures.
- Member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE).
- Member of the Egyptian Engineering Syndicate
- Frequent Reviewer of National and International Journal Papers.
HONOURS & AWARDS
- R. Mohan Mathur Award for Excellence in Teacing for the (2020-2021) year. This is the highest teaching honor presented each year to an outstanding Western Engineering faculty member to recognize their exceptional teaching contributions.
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) Volunteer Service Pin in recognition of five years of service as an executive member of PEO London Chapter and chair of the scholarship fund committee (2021)
- Outstanding Reviewer Award from the Engineering Structures Journal (2018)
- USC Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Teaching (2017-2018)
- Outstanding Reviewer Award from Suistainable Cities and Society Journal (2017)
- Outstanding Reviewer Award from the International Journal of Mechanical Sciences (2017)
- MITACS Postdoctoral Fellowship Award, Western University (2010-2011)
- Graduate Thesis Research Award, Western University (2010)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology (OGSST), Western University (2009-2010)
- Alexandria University MSc Award (2005)
- The government Award of Excellence in Undergraduate Studies (Dean's List), Alexandria University (1994-1999)