Western's Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering is dedicated to educating its students by providing them with the necessary tools and programs to ensure that our society enjoys a safer environment and a higher standard of living. Our faculty and staff work hard to expand this basic knowledge through high quality teaching, excellent research and international cooperation to create a better world.
Here is a list of links and information to help you navigate your educational path in Civil and Environmental Engineering at Western.
- Undergraduate Services
- Student Clubs
- On-Line Forms (Add/Drop, Special Permission, Course Conflict, Letter of Permission)
- Add/Drop/Audit Form for Undergraduate Students wanting to register in a Graduate Course
- Student Medical Certificate Form
- Reporting an Absence (Accommodation Consideration Request Form)
- Co-op placements and Internships
- Academic Calendar