Engineering Office Hours
Based on the current situation, and in order to protect the health of students and staff, we have made adjustments to the way our office is operating. There is now a partial presence in the Faculty of Engineering's Dean's Office. The Dean’s Suite (SEB 2008) will have an administrative presence in the office from 9 am to 12 pm (noon) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week. The Director of External Services will be available two days per week and will normally be in the office on Tuesday and Thursday OR Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Please visit the Faculty of Engineering Covid Information page for more office hour listings.
- Grad’s pitch for sport science helps Blue Jays
- Plexi-barrier project ensures safer return to campus
- ‘Inside-the-box’ technology solves organ and vaccine transport issue
- Alumnus ‘Lyfts’ company to new heights
- Curling researchers dig deep into sweep science