Engineering Office Hours
Based on the current situation, and in order to protect the health of students and staff, we have made adjustments to the way our office is operating. There is now a partial presence in the Faculty of Engineering's Dean's Office. The Dean’s Suite (SEB 2008) will have an administrative presence in the office from 9 am to 12 pm (noon) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays each week. The Director of External Services will be available two days per week and will normally be in the office on Tuesday and Thursday OR Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Please visit the Faculty of Engineering Covid Information page for more office hour listings.
- Donor support provides over 100 student awards annually
- Four Western faculty named to Highly Cited Researchers 2020 list
- PhD candidate receives CWRA award for wastewater treatment research
- Undergraduate Summer Research Awards support real-world learning
- Engineering students expand Basket Project for homeless