Associate Director WindEEE Research Institute
Canada Research Chair in Wind Engineering Tier II
Long Term Goal
Contributing towards optimal resiliency of the build environment under sustainability constraints.
News and Upcoming Events
- 14th International Conference on Wind Engineering, Porto Alegre, Brazil, June 21-26, 2015
- Yared Shiferraw Bayleyegn delivers a lecture at WindEEE Research Institute
- Amr S. Elnashai delivers Western Engineering Distinguished Lecture
- Girma Bitsuamlak joined CTBUH's (Council of Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat) Expert Panel. He will represent the field of WIND ENGINEERING on this expert panel.
- Girma Bitsuamlak to speak at The Centre for Resilience of Critical Infrastructure Seminar Series, University of Toronto.
- Girma Bitsuamlak presented an invited seminar on WindEEE at LSU
- WindEEE Research Institute Symposium - Public lecture by Lord Julian Hunt
- International Sustainable Builtenvironment Conference
- The 6th International Symposium on Computational Wind Engineering - CWE2014
- Invited Seminar: "Large-Scale Testing of Structures for Hurricane, Tornado and Downburst", Department of Bridge Engineering, Tongji University
- Invited Seminar: "Multi-scale experimental and computational modeling of wind effects on the built environment", Department of Structural Engineering, Tongji University.
- Invited lecture series on "Experimetnal Wind Engineering", Department of Structual Engineering, Tongji University