Academic Counselling


Who do I contact for academic counselling?

If you are... Contact
not yet a Western student
a first-year Western Engineering student First-year counsellor (hours and contact information here)
an upper-year Western Engineering student Please contact the counsellor assigned to your core program


Students can also contact Associate Chair (Undergraduate Studies) Dr. Louis Ferreira.