Each student wishing to apply for a change of status (LOA, PT, FT, Withdrawal), must apply through his/her Graduate Student Web Services Portal.
- Self Enrolment - refer to the email received each term regarding self enrolment
Undergraduatestudent taking Graduate Course Graduatestudent taking Undergraduate/Audit Course
- Request to Enrol in a Course Outside of Home Program
- MME Special Permission Form
- Request to Drop a Course
- MEng Project Course Enrolment form
Off Campus Request Form
The Graduate Office has created the Off Campus Request form, accessible via Qualtrics on the Western Engineering website. All students who intend to travel must complete the Off Campus Request form and seek department approval prior to departure. Once a student completes the form, a copy of the request will automatically be sent to the student, the Department Graduate Office, and the Engineering Graduate Office.
Health and Safety
- WHMIS 2015 (mandatory)
- Worker Health and Safety Awareness training (mandatory)
- Safe Campus Community (mandatory)
- Laboratory Safety - Hazardous Waste (mandatory IF completing MME 9600)
MEng Proposed Program
The student is responsible for ensuring that this form is filled in and returned to the MME programs office during the first term of registration. Instructions for completing the MEng Proposed Program form are available here.