Mechanical and Materials EngineeringWestern Engineering

Program Forms

Each student wishing to apply for a change of status (LOA, PT, FT, Withdrawal), must apply through his/her Graduate Student Web Services Portal.


Health and Safety

MEng Proposed Program
The student is responsible for ensuring that this form is filled in and returned to the MME programs office during the first term of registration. Instructions for completing the MEng Proposed Program form are available here.