A. Fenster and J.C. Lacefield, eds., Ultrasound Imaging and Therapy, Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 2015.
Selected Journal Publications
- K.J. Baines, A. Rampersaud, D. Hillier, G. Grafham, G. Eastabrook, J.C. Lacefield, and S.J. Renaud, “Antiviral inflammation during early pregnancy reduces placental and fetal growth trajectories,” J. Immunol., vol. 204, pp. 694-706, 2020. [Abstract]
- S.S. Said, H. Yin, M. Elfarnawany, Z. Nong, C. O'Neill, H. Leong, J.C. Lacefield, K. Mequanint, and J.G. Pickering, “Fortifying angiogenesis in ischemic muscle with FGF9-loaded electrospun poly(ester amide) fibers,” Adv. Healthcare Mater., vol. 8, article 1801294, 2019. [Full Text]
- N. Pinto N, S.D. Prokopec, F. Vizeacoumar, K. Searle, M. Lowerison, K.M. Ruicci, J. Yoo, K. Fung, D. MacNeil, J.C. Lacefield, H.S. Leong, J.S. Mymryk, J.W. Barrett, A. Datti, P.C. Boutros, and A.C. Nichols, “Lestaurtinib is a potent inhibitor of anaplastic thyroid cancer cell line models,” PLoS One, vol. 13, article e0207152, 2018. [Full Text]
- M.R. Lowerison, J.J. Tse, M.N. Hague, A.F. Chambers, D.W. Holdsworth, and J.C. Lacefield, “Compound speckle model detects anti-angiogenic tumor response in preclinical nonlinear contrast-enhanced ultrasonography,” Med. Phys., vol. 49, pp. 99-111, 2017. [Abstract]
- O. Mansour, T.L. Poepping, and J.C. Lacefield, “Spread-spectrum beamforming and clutter filtering for plane-wave color Doppler imaging,” IEEE Trans. Ultrason. Ferroelect. Freq. Contr. (Special Issue on Ultrasound Flow Measurement and Imaging), vol. 63, pp. 1865-1877, 2016. [Abstract]
- M.R. Lowerison, M.N. Hague, A.F. Chambers, and J.C. Lacefield, “Improved linear contrast-enhanced ultrasound imaging via analysis of first-order speckle statistics,” IEEE Trans. Ultrason. Ferroelect. Freq. Contr., vol. 63, pp. 1409-1421, 2016. [Abstract]
Selected Conference Proceedings
- M. Bataghva, D. Johnston, N. Power, S. Penuela, and J.C. Lacefield, “Contrast-free ultrasound microvascular imaging with optimal clutter shrinkage to enhance tumor vascular quantification,” IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium, IEEE Ultrason Symp. Proc., article 2392, 2020.
- M. Bataghva, D. Johnston, N. Power, S. Penuela, and J.C. Lacefield, “Ultrasound-based microvascular parameters for classification of anti-angiogenic tumor treatment response: A scalable preclinical platform,” IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium, IEEE Ultrason. Symp. Proc., article 1549, 2020.
- N. Boone, J.C. Lacefield, J. Moore, O. Ginty, X.Y. Wang, T.L. Poepping, D. Bainbridge, and T. Peters, “A dynamic neonatal heart phantom for ultrafast color Doppler echocardiography evaluation,” SPIE Medical Imaging 2019, Proc. SPIE, vol. 10951, article 109510G, 2019.
- M.R. Lowerison, A.F. Chambers, H.S. Leong, N.E. Power, and J.C. Lacefield, “Compound speckle model demonstrates two-phase wash-in of contrast-enhanced ultrasound cine loops,” 175th Meeting of the Acoustical Society of America, J. Acoust. Soc. Am., vol. 143, p. 1902, 2018.
- M.R. Lowerison, A.F. Chambers, H.S. Leong, N.E. Power, and J.C. Lacefield, “Reduced variability of contrast-enhanced ultrasound perfusion estimates in a patient-derived xenograft tumor model via analysis of speckle statistics,” IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium, IEEE Ultrason. Symp. Proc., paper P1-C4-2, 2017.
- O. Mansour, T.L. Poepping, and J.C. Lacefield, “An improved spread-spectrum method for high-frame-rate color Doppler ultrasound imaging,” IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium, IEEE Ultrason. Symp. Proc., paper P1-B3-9, 2017.
- E. Hysi, L.A. Wirtzfeld, A. Al-Mahrouki, N. Law, M. Elfarnawany, J.C. Lacefield, G.J. Czarnota, and M.C. Kolios, “Implications of tumor oxygenation and blood flow for cancer treatment monitoring using photoacoustic imaging and power Doppler,” IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium, abstract P1-A7-4, 2017.
- M. Lowerison, S. Fedyshyn, S. Prokopec, P. Boutros, A. Chambers, J. Lacefield, N. Power, H. Leong, “Drug resistance consequences of tumor heterogeneity in metastatic renal cell carcinoma using ultra-fast patient derived xenografts and multiregional genomic sequencing,” American Urological Association 2017 Annual Meeting, J. Urol., vol. 197, p. E965, 2017.