Guidelines for Paper / Abstract Submission
Remember: You may choose to submit either and abstract OR a full paper. Both abstract and full paper submissions are eligible to be considered for podium presentation. If you submit an abstract, there is no subsequent opportunity to submit a full paper. To be considered for journal publication or for student paper competitions, you must submit a full paper.
- Prepare your abstract/paper using the corresponding templates available on the conference website
- All submission MUST be in the PDF format
- Each submission MUST designate a presenting author
- Each presenting author is allowed up to two submissions.
- Go to the abstract/paper submission portal (Submission Portal)
- New users must create an account (Click here to create an account)
- Once you have logged into the account, click on to “Create new submission” and select the appropriate track
- Enter the required details and select the topic area suitable for your submission
- Upload your submission (one PDF per submission)
- Must answer the mandatory questions
- Authors are allowed to edit their submissions up until the submission deadline