There is a M.ESc. position for January 2018, and multiple (Ph.D. and M.ESc.) positions for September 2018. If you are interested in joining my research group in January 2018, please contact me as soon as possible. For Fall 2018 positions, I will start to make decisions after February 2018.
Prospective students who are interested in working under my supervision are encouraged to apply and welcome to contact me. Before you contact me, please carefully read the Graduate Application Information which is provided on the following webpage:
To ensure that I will read your email, I suggest that you follow these instructions:
- The subject of the email should be "Admission Request - Your name".
- The body of the email should include:
- Your name
- The program your are applying to and the start date (Fall, Winter, or Summer)
- Your degree information (university, country, GPA). Please do not convert your GPA. Please provide it in this format: X out of Y.
- Whether or not you have already applied to Western University
- Whether you are domestic or international applicant
- TOEFL/IELTS scores (if applicable)
- Number of journal and/or conference papers (if any)
- Please attach the PDF files of your CV (I will not click on links to your website, etc.) and transcripts.