Civil and Environmental EngineeringWestern Engineering

English Language Proficiency

For applicants whose first language is not English or if a student has not completed 2 years of undergraduate or graduate education at an English-speaking institution in a country whose official first language is English, then you must provide proof of your proficiency in English by successfully completing one of the following English Language Proficiency examinations:

Applicants may be exempt from submitting an English test result if he/she has spent at least 2 years studying in an English-speaking country, whose first language is English (i.e., USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc.). Request the testing center to forward an official transcript to our university.