Courses and Workshops
- Non-Credit Computer Courses (including: MS Office - Access, Excel, Word, InDesign, Photshop, Adobe, Powerpoint)
- Occupational Health & Safety Training
- Western Continuing Studies (i.e. Conflict Management, Leadership, Project Management, Western Certificate in Management (CIM), Business Writing)
- Western HR Learning & Development Opportunities (i.e. Operational Excellence Series, Meetings that Work - Skills for Meeting Leaders, Improving Proefssional & Personal Productivity, Mental Health First Aid)
- Western Financials Classroom Instruction (i.e. On-line journal entries, Accounts Payable/Purchaase Order Inquiry, Reporting-General Ledger Inquiry/nVision, Billing and Accounts Receivable Inquiry)
- Western Leadership Training (Chair role or higher) (i.e.: Building Administrative Skills through Innovation, Collegiality and Strategy (BASICS))
Educational Assistance Funding is available to staff as per their employee agreement. Should you have any needs outside of this funding available please contact your Department Administrative Offier or the Dean's Officier Human Resource Team.