Just for Girls Program Coordinator
The Just for Girls Program Coordinator works in a team environment with the Western Engineering Outreach team and reports to the Outreach Programs Coordinator, Faculty of Engineering. The Just for Girls Program Coordinator is responsible for developing curriculum, organizing and participating in girls only programming for students in grade 2 to 12. These programs include Girls Club, GREAT, Just for Girls Mentorship & all-girls weeks of summer camp.
We currently not accepting applications for this position.
Rate of Pay: $14 per hour
Hours of Work:
- Part Time (~ 10 hours per week): January to July and September to December
- Full time (~ 35 hours per week): July to September
Interested applicants must be:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Engineering or Science program at Western University.
- Have experience working in a camp setting and/or with children & youth.
- Previous experience in a mentorship program
Additionally applicants must possess the following skills:
- Passion for promoting STEM to female audiences
- Well organized
- Strong leader
- Strong communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Takes direction well
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel & Publisher.
- Police Record Check- including Vulnerable Position Screening is required
- Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle is an asset
To apply please visit Working at Western and search for job #8089. The deadline to apply is Monday, October 24, 2016.