Co-ed Program Coordinator
The Co-ed Program Coordinator works in a team environment with the Western Engineering Outreach Team and reports to the Outreach Programs Coordinator, Faculty of Engineering. Theis role is to assist with the planning and operation of all co-ed outreach programs including – hiring and working with Instructors, obtaining sponsorship, developing curriculum, organizing and participating in Clubs, GREAT, running elementary school workshops, overseeing operation of camp program etc.
We currently accepting applications for this position.
Rate of Pay: $16 per hour
Hours of Work:
- Part Time (~ 10 hours per week): January to April and September to December
- Full time (~ 35 hours per week): May to August
Interested applicants must be:
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor of Engineering or Science program at Western University.
- Have experience working in a camp setting and/or with children & youth.
- Previous experience supervising a staff team of 8-10 people
Additionally applicants must possess the following skills:
- Passion for working with children
- Well organized
- Strong leader
- Strong communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Takes direction well
- Excellent time management skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Excel & Publisher.
- Police Record Check- including Vulnerable Position Screening is required
- Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle is an asset
To apply please visit Working at Western and search for job #11474. The deadline to apply is Monday, November 20, 2017.