Posting a Position
To recruit at Western Engineering, you are invited to post a position for internship, co-op, new graduate, full-time etc. for our students to view/apply on our CareerCentral system.
Please follow the steps below:
- Visit Career Central
- Click on "Register for an Account"
- Complete the "New Account Registration"
- Click "Submit Registration" at the bottom of the page
- You are now able to post opportunities available within your organization
When posting a job description remember to include the following:
- A brief description of the company, products, services offered, location, number of employees, etc.
- Location of Position
- Desired Degree program, skills and assets
- Approximate start date
- Expected weekly hours of work
- Any additional information necessary for the student to know (e.g. driver's license/vehicle requirement, willingness to travel, etc.)
- Job posting deadline
If you have any questions please feel free to contact the Engineering Career Services Coordinator at 519-661-4151.