Postdoctoral and Graduate Students in Progress
- Ming Wu, Modelling fate and transport of E. coli at freshwater beaches.
- Caitlin Kushnir, Geochemical model to predict lead dissolution from lead-bearing plumbing material.
- Sabina Rakhimbekova, Fate of arsenic at groundwater-surface water interface.
- Hayley Wallace, Innovative tools to quantify groundwater discharge to Lake Simcoe, 1 Sept 2016 – Present.
- Lauren Oldfield, Watershed scale model to estimate phosphorus loading from septic systems, 1 Sept 2016 – Present.
- Archana Tamang, Field validation of geospatial model to estimate phosphorus loading from septic systems in Lake Simcoe Basin, 1 August 2017 – Present.
- Jaeleah Goor, Assessment of water quality performance of bioretention bioswale systems, 1 Sept 2017 – Present.
Postdoctoral and Graduate Students Supervised
- Kela Weber, Colloid transport in beaches (co-supervisors D. O’Carroll and J. Gerhard), June 2010 – April 2011.
- Zachery Staley, Role of groundwater in microbial contamination at Great Lakes Beaches, June 2013 – June 2014.
- Maja Staniec, Assessment of green roof performance in Canada (co-supervisor D. O’Carroll), August 2012 – December 2014.
- Laura Vogel, Microbial contamination at Great Lakes beaches.
- Victoria Trglavcnik Evaluation of coastal groundwater dynamics on Sable Island, (Completed 2016).
- Maria Sia Quantification of evapotranspiration from green roofs, Co- Supervisor (Dr. O’Carroll), Completed (2016).
- Tao Ji Quantifying regional scale groundwater discharge to the Great Lakes, Completed (2016).
- Spencer Malott, Dynamic water exchange across the sediment-water interface at Great Lakes beaches. Completed 2015.
- Caitlin Kushnir, Influence of water chemistry parameters on hydrocerrusite dissolution in water distribution systems. Completed 2014.
- Daoping Guo, Characterization of lead corrosion scale in water distribution systems,(co-supervisor J. Herrera). Completed 2014.
- Jessica Barker, Feasibility of artificial groundwater recharge in coastal areas of Bangladesh. Completed 2013.
- Jacky Lee, Discharge of groundwater contaminants to surface waters at Port Stanley Harbour, Ontario. Completed 2013.
- Narwin Anwar, Nutrient discharge from tidally-influenced coastal aquifers. Completed 2012.
- Tanvir Hassan, Geochemical modeling of corrosion control alternatives for water distribution systems,(co-supervisor J. Herrera). Completed 2011.