You can visit this website to learn more about formatting, preliminary/final submission, timelines, publication, and much more. The process for students should be as follows:
1) Submit your Proposed Thesis Examination Board form to the CBE Graduate Coordinator: This form outlines the examiners, date, time and location of your defense.
2) Submit your Supervisor Approval form to the CBE Graduate Coordinator: This form accompanies your thesis and states whether the defense requires a confidentiality agreement (forms below) to be obatined. It is also where your supervisor gives final approval on the defense and where an open or closed defense is requested.
3) Submit your preliminary thesis online here.
4) Defend your thesis!
5) Have your Certificate of Examination (provided to you at the end of your defense) signed and drop it off at SGPS.
6) Make recommended revisions to your thesis and submit online here.