Plenary Speakers and Talks
The following speakers will be delivering plenary talks during CANCAM 2015:
- Gregory Kopp (Western University, Canada): "Assessing Wind Speeds in Tornadoes from Observed Damage"
- Robert McMeeking (University of California, USA and University of Aberdeen, UK): "The Generation of Stress in the Storage Particles of Lithium-Ion Batteries"
- Stavros Tavoularis (University of Ottawa, Canada): "Vortices"
- Kon-Well Wang (University of Michigan, USA): "Recent Advances in Adaptive Metastructures for Structural Dynamics Enhancement"
- David Weaver (McMaster University, Canada): "The Changing Face of Applied Mechanics 1967 - 2015"
- Jun Yang (Western University, Canada): "Design and Micro/Nano-Engineering of Functional Materials, Surfaces and Devices: from Fundamentals to Applications
Please note that the final timetable of the plenary talks (e.g. days and times) will be announced at a later date.